Here's the perfect recipe for a margarita that's best enjoyed on a patio. Hot Damn Jelly's Mango Peach Habanero Jelly is the sweet and spicy base. Tweak the recipe and make it your own. Add more jelly for a cocktail with a kick.
Mango Peach Habanero Margarita
Ingredients (Makes 1 quart, you decide how many it serves)
- 1-2 tablespoon Mango Peach Habanero Jelly, depending on heat preference
- 2 large limes • 2 oz. Tequila
- Sparkling water
- Salt for rim
- Microwave jelly for 20 seconds
- Juice limes
- Run lime around rim of glass, dip in salt and let dry
- Add lime juice to jelly.
- Add ice, tequila and water