Save the date, pack a picnic, and grab the family for these ongoing and upcoming outdoor summer concerts:
- Musician’s Corner - Now-June 29, Friday nights and Saturday afternoons, Centennial Park
- Nashville Symphony Community Concert - Thursday, June 6, 7:30pm, Centennial Park (other spots around Middle Tennessee during June)
- Jazz On The Cumberland Concert Series - June-October, Sundays, 5:30pm-8:00pm, Nashville Cumberland Park
- Fan Fair (CMA Music Festival - June 6-10) features five stages with free live music plus many opportunities to pay to see the stars (babies and children under two years old can attend CMA Fest for free and without a pass or ticket)
- Sunset Concert Series in Springfield - First Fridays, 6:30pm, Historic Springfield Square. Don’t miss ‘80s tribute Bueller on July 5th.
- Pack the car (a ticket is for a carload with up to 8 guests) for Bluebird on the Mountain Concerts - June-September, mostly on the 4th Saturday, sunset)
- The Cornelia Fort Pickin’ Party doesn’t kickoff (pickoff?) until July 27 but go ahead and save the dates (July 27, August 24, Sept 21, Oct 5)