Be forewarned (or just warned depending on the meaning of forewarned which I think is on a similar plane (or plain) as irregardless, i.e., not a useful word), opening the bag containing these little dynamos is almost as hard as getting a toy out of the plastic clamshell packaging. But, you will be tastily rewarded for your effort. Here are the passengers boarding the Sweet Heat Express on the way to Tastetown (no relation to Flavortown):
- At the first stop, sweet gets on then a pecan and his nuttiness barely hops on. Big crystal of brown sugar greet the tip of the tongue.
- The second stop is where cinnamon gets on board. But, sweet is still up front next to the driver and pecan is asleep at the back.
- Cruising along to the third stop, heat jumps on the hood then takes the wheel and the middle of the bus (tongue) is warming up.
- By the fourth stop, this bus is a rockin' with sweet and heat passing the flavor back and forth.
- Finally, as we pull into the station, sweet gets off first and heat gets the last word as he slowly exits.
Maker: Molly & Me Pecans
Location: Charleston, SC
Classification: Sweet Snack
Probability of consuming the whole package: 61%