Elevate your happy hour with the Fleur de Lis Trumpet Rocks Glass. Crafted from premium glass and bearing the iconic Fleur de Lis, a symbol of New Orleans, this sophisticated glass is perfect for sipping your favorite spirit or craft cocktail. Experience the height of Mardis Gras in your home bar.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a printed gift note (of up to 150 characters) with each gift. Gift note is free of charge. Don't forget to let them know who it's from!
Our Curated Gift Sets are packed by hand in a kraft gift box and nestled with white crinkle paper. Neatly sealed with a black satin ribbon hand tied in a bow, our gifts are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation. Ground shipping is free for all domestic orders.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here. Not to worry--any substitution will be equally as delicious, and will not change the character of the gift! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
We have delivery options, that you can choose at checkout.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2-3 business days. You'll receive shipping confirmation email when your gift is heading out to its final destination.
1. Domestic Shipping
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all premium curated gift sets and orders over $79. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping (Comes with our curated gift sets, and on orders over $79)
- Gifts ship within 2 to 3 business days
- Shipments arrive in less than 7 days
- Applies only to the 48 continental US states
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- Priority Packing Gift Batch Shipping - (only applies to gift sets)
- Gifts get moved to the front of the packing line (ships next business day)
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- Flat Rate Shipping
- $9.99 - period.
- May be shipped FedEx or USPS, depending on weight
- FedEx Ground® / Home Delivery - alternative option
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days
- Orders arrive in 1-5 days after shipment
- Good for FedEx's biggest fans
- FedEx Standard Overnight®- upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day after shipping
- by 4:30 pm to US businesses
- by 8 pm to residences
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot--their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. International Shipping
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International standard shipping rates
- Canada: $39.99
- All other international destination: $49.99
- International shipping charges may increase due to the destination being out of the delivery area and fuel fees. Any additional charges will be billed once we have the addresses.
- Please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for international delivery.
- Our shipping rates are primarily based on the weight and dimensions of the gift boxes. Most of our gift boxes fall within the 4-6 lbs range / 10x10x4 dimensions, which corresponds to our standard shipping rates.
- However, it's important to note that heavier gifts or those with larger dimensions may incur higher shipping costs. This is because shipping carriers calculate their rates based on the weight and size of the package, and these factors directly impact the shipping fees. We will always notify you during the proposal process if your order may be impacted by higher shipping rates."