Job Openings at Batch
National Sales Associate | | Inventory & Receiving Manager
Inventory & Receiving Manager
Batch Nashville is seeking a full-time Inventory & Receiving Manager to work in our distribution warehouse. If you’re looking for easy work where you just stand around all day, keep moving. We want people who give a damn about small businesses and buy in to our mission of helping American small businesses grow and grow well. We’re a team and want people who thrive in a collaborative environment, are great under pressure and tight deadlines, and aren’t afraid to make a workplace better than how they found it. If that sounds like you, we need to talk.
Position is full-time, salaried – pay commensurate with experience
Recurring and regular responsibilities:
- Receiving all inbound deliveries to Batch Gifts, marking items as received in Netsuite, ensuring PO and packing slip from vendor are correct
- Check for any damages or discrepancies in inbound receiving and and report them to the Purchasing Manager
- Check expiration dates on food products
- Storing all received product, materials or third-party inventory on racking/shelving
- Performing weekly cycle counts and submitting reports to Purchasing Manager and COO
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Maintain storage organization for materials (i.e. boxes, packaging, etc.) as well as inventoried product
- Manage inventory and materials flow from racking to shelving/bins, restocking bins each day
- Stage product and materials needed for the execution of a Sales Order the day before it is scheduled for packing/shipping
- Assign and maintain lot codes/expiration dates to adhere to “first in/first out” approach
- Meeting with and collaborating with Ops team to efficiently execute Sales Orders
- Implement and maintain OSHA standards
- Maintain pallet inventory
Other tasks if needed include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Communicating and cooperating with supervisors and coworkers
- Operating and preventively maintaining warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; sweeping, dusting and mopping as needed
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wearing the proper safety equipment
Proficiency in the following software tools is required – training as needed:
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Pay rate and benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance bonus available
- Flu and Covid vaccine reimbursement program
For consideration, please fill out the form on this page and then send your resume with detailed work experience stephen@BatchUSA.com. We will directly contact associates with appropriate experience.
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon!