Welcome to our growing family of artisan, high-quality purveyors! (You're in good company.)
To officially set you up in our system so we can begin to order products (and then pay you for them), please follow the steps below so we can begin working together. We're excited to share your products and story with our audience!
Email a completed W9 form to co-founder and CEO Sam Davidson. A blank W9 form can be downloaded here.
Email the completed direct deposit authorization form to co-founder and CEO Sam Davidson. As a reminder, Batch prefers to pay our purveyors via direct deposit and will not pay credit card fees. Checks can be mailed only for vendors who offer net 30 terms.
Email your latest line sheet and/or product catalog to co-founder and CBO Rob Williams and store manager Caroline Espy.
Tell your friends! Be sure to let your audience know that you're now selling with Batch on social media and tagging us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Please add us to your stockists' list on your website, as well.
Should you need any of Batch's forms (W9, certificate of resell, logos, etc.), click here.
And, a few more reminders:
- Batch offers new purveyors net 30 payment terms via direct deposit.
- Batch receives products at two locations (our retail store and our warehouse). Be sure to pay attention to the purchase order you receive so you know where to send your products.
- Batch only accepts digital invoices. No paper invoices will be accepted under any circumstances (emailed photos of legible paper invoices are ok).
- If you are interested in a Meet the Maker event at our retail store, please contact store manager Caroline Espy.
- If you would like to be featured on our blog and social media, please contact co-founder and CBO Rob Williams.