Batch is seeking part-time sales associates to work during the holidays on weekdays and weekends in our Nashville Farmers' Market shop.
This position is open now but candidates must be able to work during the holidays.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring these qualities and experiences:
- A knowledge and love of Nashville and locally made goods
- Flexible schedule, ability to work consistent weekend and holiday shifts
- Strong work ethic, no task is too small or insignificant
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Be available to work on both weekdays and weekends
- Effective communicator with customers and coworkers
- Personable, positive, passionate demeanor that seeks to warmly engage customers with about being annoying
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the sales floor, back of the house inventory, gift wrap and point of sale
- Provide product and brand information to customers
- Approach tasks with a "Can-do" mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively without supervision
- Approach customer service with a focus on building relationships with customers and making their lives better
- Assist in Operational Tasks, including Visual Merchandising/Store Presentation
- Meet and listen to customers, ask questions and attend to shoppers' needs
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
For consideration, please send your resume to Stacy at email@example.com and she’ll get back with you in short order.
Co-founded in 2013 by Sam Davidson, Rob Williams, and Stephen Moseley, Batch has quickly amassed a loyal following. Sharing the appreciation of locally made goods, Batch has grown beyond the subscription box model to deliver a local experience by providing batches for weddings, corporate events, hotels, and meetings. Batch's retail location sources, curates and shares even more of the best made local goods.