We find joy in excellence
Everything you see on our site is original art, created with care by our team of artists at Anderson Design Group and produced by American printers who take great pride in their work. As artists and craftspeople, we are passionate about preserving the time-honored traditions and techniques of artists and print-makers from the 20th Century. We pick up where masters from the Golden Age of Illustration left off, building on what they began to create a whole new body of poster art for our generation. We travel all over America (especially the National Parks) for inspiration, but we love our hometown, Nashville, Tennessee. Each day, we get up and go to work, using our talents to create affordable, accessible art that makes us smile. Our goal is to connect with others by producing high-quality prints, books, and gifts that beautify everyday life. When you buy one of our creations, you provide opportunity for artists, print-makers, book binders, paper vendors, shipping partners and many others who take pride in working with their hands. Every print, postcard or book we produce is printed in the USA.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a gift note (or printed note for our corporate clients) inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have three delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2-3 business days. You'll receive shipping confirmation email when your gift is heading out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all premium curated gift Batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping (Comes with our curated Batches, and on orders over $79)
- Gifts ship within 2 to 3 business days
- Shipments arrive in less than 7 days
- Applies only to the 48 continental US states
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- Priority Packing Gift Batch Shipping - (only applies to gift Batches)
- Gifts get moved to the front of the packing line (ships next business day)
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- Flat Rate Shipping
- $9.99 - period.
- May be shipped FedEx or USPS, depending on weight
- Good for those days when you just need a bag of your favorite Nashville biscuit mix
- FedEx Ground® / Home Delivery - alternative option
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days
- Orders arrive in 1-5 days after shipment
- Good for FedEx's biggest fans
- FedEx Standard Overnight®- upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day after shipping
- by 4:30 pm to US businesses
- by 8 pm to residences
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot--their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
- Please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for international delivery... it's a big world after all.
3. I Want My Batch - No Shipping, Please
- We get it, we also love running errands through Nashville traffic. Curbside, Local Pickup... whatever you want to call it, we offer folks in the area the opportunity to swing by.
- Select "Cockrill Bend Warehouse" as your pickup location.
- Pickup is FREE
- You will receive a confirmation email when you place your order, AND a separate email when your gift is ready to be picked up
- Pickups available from 9:30 am to 4:30pm, M-F. (please call ahead if you need to pick up outside of this window)
- Call us at (615)-913-3912 when you arrive. Don't worry about coming inside, we'll do the leg work.