Olive oil is one of the staples of Moroccan cuisine, and is often baked right into bread, or even used as a condiment mixed with apricot jam. Casablanca Market founder, Katia Essyad, recalls how her mother used to give her a teaspoon full every morning as an aid to long life and beautiful skin and hair. In ancient Morocco, farmers were guided by the expression, “from the tree, to the stone, to the table”; And from that tradition, Casablanca Market’s Extra Virgin Moroccan Olive Oil draws heavily, presenting a product that’s something truly special.
And while the stone grinding no longer exists, the philosophy remains the same, as the oil is cold extracted, derived from a single source, never blended like other brands, and is clearly traceable from the trees to your table. Because of that, it’s ultra-low in acidity (less than 0.3%), tastes better and maintains that wonderful taste and vitality over time.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
NON GMO PROJECT CERTIFIED
LESS THAN 0.3% ACIDITY
VITAMINE E, A & K
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note (or printed note for our corporate clients) inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have four delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days (usually less than that, even - our current average fulfillment time is less than 12 hours!). You'll receive an email shipping confirmation when it's ready to head out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping
- Comes with our Premium curated Batches
- Shipments arrive in less than 7 days
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- UPS Ground - upgraded option
- $9.99 – move to the front of the packing line
- Shipments arrive in fewer than 5 days
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- UPS Next Day Air® - upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by UPS and start at $25/shipment.
3. I Want My Batch Hand Delivered Locally Near Nashville
- For bulk orders we offer local delivery. Fees apply. Please call (615) 475-7500 to check availability and fees.
[ photo credit: Emily April Allen, emdashphotos.com ]