Evan and Kimmie Hoffman, owners and founders of Greenpoint Trading Co., began blending their unique spices in Brooklyn in 2011. Their array of flavors are intentionally blended to reflect the couples' past experiences. All spices are preservative and additive free, as well as kosher.
This spice rivals any pumpkin spice! Use in traditional baking recipes, sprinkle on buttered toast, fresh brewed coffee, oatmeal & popcorn. Add up the amount of Cloves, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice and Ginger your recipe calls for and replace it with the same amount of Bakers Spice. INGREDIENTS : Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cloves, Ground Allspice, & Ground Ginger. Salt-free.
You can use this spice blend with red wine or apple juice to make a delicious warm spiced beverage. Great for warm holiday cheer in wine and cider. Includes 3 tea bags and instructions. INGREDIENTS: Cinnamon Sticks, Cardamom Seeds, Brownulated Sugar, Black Peppercorns, Whole Allspice, Star Anise, Whole Cloves, & Orange Peel.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note (or printed note for our corporate clients) inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have four delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days (usually less than that, even - our current average fulfillment time is less than 12 hours!). You'll receive an email shipping confirmation when it's ready to head out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping
- Comes with our Premium curated Batches
- Shipments arrive in less than 7 days
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- UPS Ground - upgraded option
- $9.99 – move to the front of the packing line
- Shipments arrive in fewer than 5 days
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- UPS Next Day Air® - upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by UPS and start at $25/shipment.
3. I Want My Batch Hand Delivered Locally Near Nashville
- For bulk orders we offer local delivery. Fees apply. Please call (615) 475-7500 to check availability and fees.
[ photo credit: Emily April Allen, emdashphotos.com ]