In his memoir, Kendi weaves together an electrifying combination of ethics, history, law, and science--including the story of his own awakening to antiracism--bringing it all together in a cogent, accessible form. He begins by helping us rethink our most deeply held, if implicit, beliefs and our most intimate personal relationships (including beliefs about race and IQ and interracial social relations) and reexamines the policies and larger social arrangements we support. How to Be an Antiracist promises to become an essential book for anyone who wants to go beyond an awareness of racism to the next step of contributing to the formation of a truly just and equitable society.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Gift Batches are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper sealed with custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. We ship each gift in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
Social distancing and safety measures have our shipments moving a bit slower than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time. Our team is working as fast as we safely can (which is still really fast).
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
Standard Shipping Rates
- Free Gift Batch Shipping via USPS
- FedEx Ground® Home Delivery (upgraded option; charges apply)
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (upgraded option; charges apply)
Local Nashville Pickup & Delivery Options
- Free Local Pickup (from Berry Hill warehouse location)
- $14.99 Local, Contactless Delivery for addresses within 15 miles of Berry Hill warehouse location (free on orders of more than $99.)
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands as well as anywhere in the world
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days. You’ll receive an email shipping confirmation when it’s ready to head out to its final destination.
Shipping Times are Estimated Below
- Free standard shipping (sent via USPS) on average takes 2-7 days for arrival after processing
- Upgraded shipping (sent via FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, or Express) arrival times vary, but a guaranteed transit time will appear at checkout
- Want it sooner? Contact us at (615) 913-9312 to discuss pick up options in Nashville, TN.
This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows.
If you are not home to receive your package, the carrier will make several delivery attempts and will then hold the package for pick-up. To be safe, always include a phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package.