Keep your lips moisturized with our brilliant and bold Pride lip balm! With the original rainbow Pride flag emblazoned on the label, this vanilla lip balm (called not-so-vanilla, OF COURSE) highlights and supports our LGBTQ+ friends and family.
Handmade by Serious Lip Balm in Jacksonville, Illinois, each lip balm is scented, not flavored, with natural flavor oils and glides onto your lips without being sticky or greasy. The balms soak right in to heal and protect your lips so you're ready for whatever comes your way.
- 2.5" x 1" x .05"
- Made in USA
- ingredients: beeswax, sweet almond oil, shea butter, lanolin, flavor oil, vitamin E oil and a whole lotta love
An art professor and her former student, we - Khara and Luckey - unknowingly launched Serious Lip Balm from our kitchens in 2014 when we discovered a mutual passion for creating handmade and useful gifts while making people laugh. Serious Lip Balm quickly escalated from a way to give something heartfelt to teachers to a fully-fledged business with more than 15 products and hundreds of SKUs.
Need some non-greasy whipped lotion for your dry skin? We've got that. Beard balm to tame a dude's facial hair? We make that, too! How about some Bug Stuff to keep the mosquitoes from ruining your picnic or a whiskey-scented lip balm for Uncle Brian? OF COURSE WE MAKE THAT. Everything we create is loving handmade from the best ingredients, works like a charm and doesn't contain any of those nasty chemicals that we all worry about.
In addition, we also really take a lot of pride in working with our local communities to support the people and world that have made this little-business-that-could become more than we ever dreamed.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a gift note (or printed note for our corporate clients) inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have three delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2-3 business days. You'll receive shipping confirmation email when your gift is heading out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all premium curated gift Batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping (Comes with our curated Batches, and on orders over $79)
- Gifts ship within 2 to 3 business days
- Shipments arrive in less than 7 days
- Applies only to the 48 continental US states
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- Priority Packing Gift Batch Shipping - (only applies to gift Batches)
- Gifts get moved to the front of the packing line (ships next business day)
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- Flat Rate Shipping
- $9.99 - period.
- May be shipped FedEx or USPS, depending on weight
- Good for those days when you just need a bag of your favorite Nashville biscuit mix
- FedEx Ground® / Home Delivery - alternative option
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days
- Orders arrive in 1-5 days after shipment
- Good for FedEx's biggest fans
- FedEx Standard Overnight®- upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day after shipping
- by 4:30 pm to US businesses
- by 8 pm to residences
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot--their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
- Please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for international delivery... it's a big world after all.
3. I Want My Batch - No Shipping, Please
- We get it, we also love running errands through Nashville traffic. Curbside, Local Pickup... whatever you want to call it, we offer folks in the area the opportunity to swing by.
- Select "Cockrill Bend Warehouse" as your pickup location.
- Pickup is FREE
- You will receive a confirmation email when you place your order, AND a separate email when your gift is ready to be picked up
- Pickups available from 9:30 am to 4:30pm, M-F. (please call ahead if you need to pick up outside of this window)
- Call us at (615)-913-3912 when you arrive. Don't worry about coming inside, we'll do the leg work.