From Stately Made founder, Jordan Jarvis Hughes:
"Stately Made® was born out of a love of history and culture, pretty paper, and my home, the good ole South. My studio humbly resides in Birmingham, Alabama and aims to bring smiles and an appreciation for the culture that makes each state and region of this great nation just that – great. When I was in college, I took several folklore and southern history classes and noticed that something inside me came alive as I learned about traditional arts, music, foodways, and folktales that were unique to each region and state. It gave me a sense of state pride and an appreciation for my own family history, the roots I had come from."
-All cards are produced from original hand lettered pieces
-A2 sized card; comes with an A2 envelope
-Letterpress printed by Cotton & Pine in Montgomery, AL on heavy, Crane’s Lettra 110 lb. cotton paper
-Blank on the inside
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have four delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days (usually less than that, even - our current average fulfillment time is less than 12 hours!). You'll receive an email shipping confirmation when it's ready to head out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout. Or, keep reading to learn about local pickup in Nashville, TN.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping
- Comes with our Premium curated Batches
- Takes approximately 2-7 days after shipping
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- USPS Priority Mail® / UPS Ground - upgraded option
- Charges apply
- Arrival times vary, but an estimated transit time will appear at checkout
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- UPS Next Day Air® - upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
3. I Want My Batch Hand Delivered Locally Near Nashville
- Only for our Nashville Neighbors within 15 miles of our Berry Hill warehouse
- $14.99 flat fee (or free on orders of more than $99!)
- Local, Contactless Delivery
- Please include your phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package. Or so we can check in and see how your day is going.
4. I Want to Pickup My Batch From the Warehouse
- Free Local Pickup from Berry Hill warehouse location
- Available 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Come by and see us (and by "us" we mean our sweet contactless pickup area)
[ photo credit: Emily April Allen, emdashphotos.com ]