Job Openings at Batch
National Sales Associate | Operations Lead
Batch Nashville is seeking a full-time Operations Lead to work in our distribution warehouse. If you’re looking for easy work where you just stand around all day, keep moving. We want people who give a damn about small businesses and buy in to our mission of helping American small businesses grow and grow well. We’re a team and want people who thrive in a collaborative environment, are great under pressure and tight deadlines, and aren’t afraid to make a workplace better than how they found it. If that sounds like you, we need to talk.
Compensation starts at $15/hour; full time (overtime possible)
Recurring and regular responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pull inventory and materials, pack boxes, place shipments in delivery area
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Perform warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Complete daily logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and preventively maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- sweep, dust and mop as needed
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Certification and/or experience operating a forklift is a plus
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Pay rate and benefits:
- Starting pay rate of $15/hour (based on experience)
- Performance bonus may be available
- Eligible for overtime (after 40 hours in a work week)
- Flu and Covid vaccine reimbursement program
For consideration, please fill out the form on this page and then send your resume with detailed work experience stephen@BatchUSA.com. We will directly contact associates with appropriate experience.
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon!