Nashville Valentine Gift Ideas: #2 - Rise & Shine Nashville Gift Batch
Some modern advice: "When it doubt, go with what's popular."
So, yes, mom, if all my friends are doing something, I'll do it to - especially if it's giving a much-loved and homerun of a gift idea.
Case in point: our Rise & Shine Nashville Gift Batch. Year after year, this gift is at the top of our Most Given list since it packs such a powerful breakfast punch.
Gift Idea #2: Rise & Shine Nashville Gift Batch
Seriously - this gift (especially the deluxe version) has it all:
- My Friend Who Loves to Cook Sunday Morning Pancake Mix (1 lb.)
- Batch Blend Bongo Java Local Coffee (12 oz.)
- Nashville Skyline Mug
- TruBee Raw Honey (5 oz.)
- Southern Belle Biscuit Mix (makes 8-12 biscuits)
- Nashville Jam Co. Strawberry Jam (10.5 oz.)
- Loveless Cafe Maple Syrup (12 oz.)
- Batch Good Morning Towel
Best of all, we donate the equivalent of 20 meals towards our partners at Second Harvest Food Bank. Win win.
As always, our gift batches ship for free and can include a handwritten note. Grab one today, or visit our retail store inside the Nashville Farmers Market (open every day from 10AM-6PM).
Previous gift ideas:
- Gift Idea #10: Bourbon Lover Gift Batch
- Gift Idea #9 - Nashville Hot Chicken Shirt
- Gift Idea #8 - Bang Candy Company Cocoa Mix
- Gift Idea #7 - Nashville Coffee Craving Gift Batch
- Gift Idea #6 - Batch Nashville Monthly Subscription
- Gift Idea #5 - Sugar & Spice Gift Batch
- Gift Idea #4 - Books About Nashville
- Gift Idea #3 - Chocalot Gift Batch